Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This is going to be a great Thanksgiving!

Guess what! My son, Scott, is coming home for Thanksgiving. This is a big deal..my kids live in Arizona and New York so they don't get home often. Scott and I are going to research new restaurants, exhibits, etc. so I'll have lots to tell you about!

Also, I think I'm going to break down and get a new computer. If you've tried to email me or Pat's Picks you may have had trouble. Lots of emails are going in a black hole. I hate setting up things like a new computer..... sounds simple but it never is. But I'll have expert assistance with Scott here.

By the way, I saw Dan and Linda Baker, jewelers from Dallas, at the International Gem & Jewelry Show. They have beautiful things... love to look and hear the stories about how they develop the pieces. Anyway, they are thinking of having their Master's Art Show in Austin. That would be great! The artists are selected to be the best in their fields.

No comments: