Sunday, April 20, 2008

Celebrate! UT student fashion show



This Friday night (April 25)at 8 pm, 26 UT fashion design students will present their collections at a runway show in the Erwin Center. I can't wait! A runway show! I picture myself in a student version of Project Runway.

Which reminds me, you do know that Tim Gunn will be in town on April 23. At Dillard's. 6 pm. He is the Chief Creative Officer of Liz Claiborne. Yes, I've read his book and Nina Garcia's black book.

Back to the UT show.....evening wear, daywear, and bridal designs will be shown. These seniors have been working on their collections all semester and will have this opportunity to show them in a formal show to fashion industry standards.

A pre-show exposition will begin at 7 pm and will highlight programs and research activities. Both events are free. If you go, I'll be the one right up front watching every detail!

No comments: