Saturday, February 9, 2008

Everything (interesting) I know I learned from my hairdresser

I got my hair cut today! Sure, you're thinking, "So what," but Elizabeth always has interesting information that makes my life just a little bit better. She introduced me to the shimmer box. I love the shimmer box! Made by Bobbi Brown, it is part blush, part highlighter. You can use it over for your blush for a softer, more natural look or use it by itself.

She also told me about Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion that gives you an extra day without a shampoo.

Besides, Elizabeth thinks my hair color looks good the way it is...gray and all.... which means no dying, highlighting, etc. Saves time and $$$! Did you know that as your hair gets gray, your skin tone gets paler...... but you can use the shimmer box!

No comments: