Sunday, January 27, 2008

Books I want to read

Last night I finished "Eat, Pray, Love," which I really liked. It's about a woman who travels to Italy, India, and Indonesia on a journey to understand herself. I read so many self-help books that I could really understand this need!

Anyway, this means I will choose another book from my long list to read next. I have a stack of books that I bought thinking I would read immediately, but they are still waiting on the book shelf. I also keep an ongoing list in my cart on Amazon. Sometimes I even buy them and add them to the shelf! These are some of the titles I am considering:

1. One Year to an Organized Life
2. Helping Me Help Myself: One Skeptic, Ten Self-Help Gurus, and a Year on the Brink of the Comfort Zone
3. Paula Deen: It Ain't All About the Cooking
4. A Demon of Own Design
5. Four Blondes
6. In the Company of Cheerful Ladies

If you've read any of these and have advice about which would be the best bet, let me know!

No comments: